Spring Fling – 2011
Spring Fling is a time to celebrate the end of the semester with music, food and beverage and hopefully sunshine. Keep safe during spring fling and remember to use your sunscreen. The WesWELL Peer Health Advocates will be circulating during the event and providing sunscreen and lip balm. Enjoy the day in a healthy way!
Reminders from Dean Rick and Tim Shiner:
Anyone who is 21 years of age and wants to consume alcohol at the event must present a valid government issued ID and a Wesleyan ID in order to obtain a wristband. Anyone of legal age possessing or consuming alcohol without a wristband will be directed to obtain a wristband or dispose of the alcohol. There is not cost to obtain a wristband. Wristbands will be available at the ID checking locations around the hill. In addition:
- Bulk containers of alcohol, such as kegs, will not be allowed at Spring Fling.
- Large coolers will be checked and turned away if they contain more alcohol than can be reasonably consumed by those in possession of it.
- Students are not allowed on the stage. Having students on the stage endangers students as well as the sound equipment and performers. In addition, performers have the right, by their contract, to stop performing if individuals climb on the stage. We ask for your assistance by staying off the stage to insure that this Spring Fling and future events aren’t cut short unnecessarily.
- Only outdoor/lawn furniture will be allowed at Spring Fling. Large pieces of furniture, such as couches, will not be allowed.
- Anyone who violates the Code is subject to being referred to Student Judicial Board.
Hey Wes…..Let’s do better at keeping Foss Hill clean during 2011 spring fling……see what was left behind at the 2010 event below:
Photos of litter during and after Spring Fling 2010. Come on Wes…clean up your act.